Some more views of Realgrass

Originally posted by Wolfcub:

would my 16meg voodoo banshee be able to run hi res?

One way to tell would be to remove .bmp files 1500-1519 (EXCEPT 1503) from your BMP directory. Keep them in another directory for safekeeping. If you see grass when you then boot CM, you are looking at hi-res files 1550-1569. If CM won't boot, just pop the old files back into the directory and keep playing...lo res frown.gif unfortunately.

BTW file 1503 is used to generate the "off-battlefield" diluted green color in the background.

Gunnergoz, is there any chance your mod will also be available on a different site?

My download utility ( DAP ) won't work on Gustav's site and downloading it "normally" is rather painful as I get diconnected constantly in the middle of the dl-process.

No grass for me *sniff*

Originally posted by Schugger:

Gunnergoz, is there any chance your mod will also be available on a different site?

My download utility ( DAP ) won't work on Gustav's site and downloading it "normally" is rather painful as I get diconnected constantly in the middle of the dl-process.

No grass for me *sniff*

There's always a chance. I had files on CultureK for a while (remember them?) but they seem to have shut down.

I'm always looking for new hosts but the more trafficked sites veer away from hosting my grasses for some reason.

Originally posted by Monty:

I could not find it yet , but let us know when it is ready to be downloaded please.

For those who missed it the first time:

Download this mod at The Last Defense now!

Gunner- Maybe other websites don't like opening a new Angelfire account every three mods! biggrin.gif

------------------

The Last Defense- Made any scenarios? Send them here!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.