hires road

work in progress

road.jpg

Having a bit of problems in the different tiles aligning correctly. Still rather "clean" for a road!

------------------

Pud

-------------

I used to be told I know bloody nothing, I must be learning! Im now told I know bugger all.

CM bits and pieces

[This message has been edited by Pud (edited 03-30-2001).]

Pud,

Is there any chance you could try a grey/dark grey variant of your dirt road mod? I think the detail of the brown one is truly outstanding and wish only that it was availabale in grey/dark grey (only a personal preference).

Crap Pud,

You are the King of the road business. Can I get that at your site? I'll insert that one as optional mod for all scenarios with damp ground or any rain. I like that one better than the lighter brown one, but again, that's just a personal taste thing. Still like a grey/dark grey one for dry conditions.

Thanks for the heads up and the great mod.

I will put the mud up on my site soon. There is going to be a selection for all tastes at this rate smile.gif

Try this for grey?

greydirt.jpg

------------------

Pud

-------------

I used to be told I know bloody nothing. I must be learning! Im now told I know bugger all.

CM bits and pieces

Edited typo

[This message has been edited by Pud (edited 03-30-2001).]

Ok!! go to my site (link below) to get all three dirt road mod+variants.Im hoping CM outpost will pick these up and do a comparison?

I will be doing the files that allow you to use these in the mod manager soon too.

Now to get back to the paved road.....

------------------

Pud

-------------

I used to be told I know bloody nothing. I must be learning! Im now told I know bugger all.

CM bits and pieces