New buildings to destroy

...tanks a lot...

...i've been slugging it out against "Old Hickory" at mortain for about a week now and i must say, your buildings hit the spot. ...a pleasure, thank you.

...also, have you considered repainting the stone wall and the various bridges? it seems as if either would play to your strengths, so, why not?

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Peter Panzer ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peter Panzer:

...tanks a lot...

...i've been slugging it out against "Old Hickory" at mortain for about a week now and i must say, your buildings hit the spot. ...a pleasure, thank you.

...also, have you considered repainting the stone wall and the various bridges? it seems as if either would play to your strengths, so, why not?

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Peter Panzer ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Peter smile.gif

Right now I'm working on version 2 of my small buildings. They were to dark and don't match that well with the big ones. After that I may work on the stone wall and bridges.

Rgr, the small buildings are a bit dark but i like them anyway !

The big buildings are top notch , maybe a little difference in stone colour for the different big buildings could be added in a future update ?

Monty aka Moose

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Monty ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Thanks Peter smile.gif

Right now I'm working on version 2 of my small buildings. They were to dark and don't match that well with the big ones. After that I may work on the stone wall and bridges.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I agree. The small ones don't match too well.

Hey what about some new pavement textures too? I kinda like Magua's Normandy version, but they're low-res.

Tanks a Lot are you going to send your heavy buildings to Manx when he gets back?

I have been trying to download your new heavy buildings for a couple days now, but download stop at around 4Meg to 8Meg. I have tried on both of my PC's, to no avail. I could not get your small buildings from CMT either. I got them from another site.

I also had a friend attempt to download them and burn them to CD for me, but he has had no luck as well.

So are you planning to send them to Manx?

Thanks Shatter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

Tanks a Lot are you going to send your heavy buildings to Manx when he gets back?

I have been trying to download your new heavy buildings for a couple days now, but download stop at around 4Meg to 8Meg. I have tried on both of my PC's, to no avail. I could not get your small buildings from CMT either. I got them from another site.

I also had a friend attempt to download them and burn them to CD for me, but he has had no luck as well.

So are you planning to send them to Manx?

Thanks Shatter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sent Manx an e-mail, but he hasn't responded yet. If he is interested I will definately send them to him. Tom may not currently have enough space for them right now. Michlos said he test downloaded them from CMT with no problems.

Michlos said he test downloaded them from CMT with no problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

I have attempted to download the heavy building mod at least 8 times myself and another friend 4 times. We both always get download complete at between 4 to 6 meg. If you open the zip up, that is 4 to 6 meg, nothing in it at all. When you unzip, it says unable to unzip file.

I guess if Manx doesn't want them, then I will just have to do with out. THAT SUCKS

[ 08-19-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

I have attempted to download the heavy building mod at least 8 times myself and another friend 4 times. We both always get download complete at between 4 to 6 meg. If you open the zip up, that is 4 to 6 meg, nothing in it at all. When you unzip, it says unable to unzip file.

I guess if Manx doesn't want them, then I will just have to do with out. THAT SUCKS

[ 08-19-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you tried one of those download managers like GetRight or Download Accelerator Plus. His site does support resuming downloads.

Have you tried one of those download managers like GetRight or Download Accelerator Plus. His site does support resuming downloads.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya I have download manager , but I forgot all about it. I have not used it for sometime now.

I am downloading as we speak 62% complete.

I am crossing my fingers.