Gonna play ma scenario? Just gonna please?

I posted a couple of semi - historical scenarios at the Scenario depot - Schwerpunkt:Glowaczow and Stuetzpunkt:Glowaczow. They don't appear to have attracted any attention :confused: I spent a bit of time setting them up so for purely selfish reasons would hate to see them disapear into obscurity. I must admit I enjoy doing the research and setting them up, as well as playing them but it would be the icing on the cake if anyone else would give them a whirl. I'd appreciate any comments or feedback on them both. Cheers fur that ;)

Originally posted by dugfromthearth:

just to make sure you know

if you click on the scenario at the Scenario Depot it tells how many times it has been downloaded (not under author information, under the scenario information).

you will get many more downloads then reviews.

Aaah! Never make assumptions eh? I did'nt know that. Now I'm a happy wiser bunny! Thanks mate for the top tip. smile.gif

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

From what I can tell they have gotten a better than average response for the short time they have been on the SD.

Panther Commander

Thanks for comments - great to hear. I was'nt aware that you could see how many times the scenario had been downloaded. So it was good to see they have had some downloads. I suppose I'm looking for feedback as to whether the scenarios are hitting the mark e.g. accuracy, playability etc. All useful stuff for keeping on improving the general setup and design of scenarios i produce. Looking at other posts the lack of feedback does appear to tune up other designers so guess I'll just have to accept it comes with the territory. Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments :D

Originally posted by George Mc:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panther Commander:

From what I can tell they have gotten a better than average response for the short time they have been on the SD.

Panther Commander

Thanks for comments - great to hear. I was'nt aware that you could see how many times the scenario had been downloaded. So it was good to see they have had some downloads. I suppose I'm looking for feedback as to whether the scenarios are hitting the mark e.g. accuracy, playability etc. All useful stuff for keeping on improving the general setup and design of scenarios i produce. Looking at other posts the lack of feedback does appear to tune up other designers so guess I'll just have to accept it comes with the territory. Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments :D </font>