Where to get new Scenarios

Hey dima, you can check out my site "Der Kessel".. we have alot of Historical and Semi-Historical Battles and Operations. Also a few maps that you can download and create your own if your not to into making your own maps. smile.gif

------------------

<a href="http://www.derkessel.com">www.derkessel.com</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Go to The Last Defense for scenarios by Richard Bodle, Michael Dorosh, Anthony Cooper, Rune, me, and Blake Stone.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!

Check out posts by Harv, he has a scenario database. My site has a few Canadian scenarios, but also some well balanced Squad Leader conversions. I have playtested Climax at Nijmegen Bridge and Medal of Honor against human opponents and they are real nail biters. Not sure how the AI would handle them, though.

------------------

CANUCK: Clothing, Equipping and Employing the Canadian Soldier in Combat Mission

Originally posted by dima:

That's great, thanks guys !

I wish some site like CMHQ would have links to all these sites, otherwise they are so numerous and dispersed - many people don't even know about them.

Check the link on the CMHQ main page for the Combat Mission Web Ring; I think most of the sites mentioned belong to the ring.