Reversing through bocage??

Not a bug, it was just decided that it was not worth the processor hit to factor in the correct angle that a Rhino equiped unit must hit the bocage with in order to punch through. An abrstraction to be sure but if you really want to "BACK" your way through some bocage with a tank than ummm, I am sure the defenders won't mind too much. :-D

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nathan:

I want to know why once you go through it it doesnt make a hole the infantry and other units can go through.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no it does not, nor does it leave a "hole" for other vehicles to pass through. sure this is contrary to what happened in real life, but in CM2 will we be able to punch holes in terrain (building walls to access next bldg over, "moling"?)?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

An abrstraction to be sure but if you really want to "BACK" your way through some bocage with a tank than ummm, I am sure the defenders won't mind too much. :-D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I bloody well object - it let him get away from a pursuing PzFaust, and then the coup-de-gras 9 man squad with 2 fausts came running up, couldn't find it and got wiped out by it for their trouble!!!! :(

[ 07-31-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]