AST(Another Stupid Topic): CM2 Ultimate New Unit

Ok, Ok... I 've seen only three movies about the East Front("Cross of Iron", "Stalingrad" and "Stalingrad, Enemy At The Gate" . But it's enough to realize that BTS must modelize a new unit, the ultimate one: the VERY-COURAGEOUS-RUSSIAN-LITTLE-BOY-WHO-IS-FINALLY-CAPTURED-BY-THE-GERMANS. According to these 3 movies, this unit seems pretty common. So we must have it in CM2 biggrin.gifwink.gifrolleyes.gif!

Ah, yes, the VERY-COURAGEOUS-RUSSIAN-LITTLE-BOY-WHO-IS-FINALLY-CAPTURED-BY-THE-GERMANS (hereafter referred to as the "BOY") was very common. I believe each town in russia had a BOY, and in the case of cities, each suburb. Additional BOYs were raised during wartime and issued to military units (one per unit only) as a sort of mascot I think. I look forward to seeing them perform remarkable feats in CM2.

------------------

"Za Rodentia!"

Any chance of seeing the "Crazy Ivan" leader from CC3?

U know, the single commander that cost some 300 points? He carried a machine gun, a bazooka, a flamethrower, a rifle (scoped), a submachine gun, a pistol, and a demo charge.

------------------

OMG, you have GOT to be kidding me! I had a big grin the whole way through, and especially with the SS ideology of "purity" with their "special units." Funny stuff!

------------------

"Uncommon valor was a common virtue"-Adm.Chester Nimitz of the Marines on Iwo Jima