Anthrax and CM:BB

Hope I will not seem ridiculous redface.gif , but

unfortunately the US Postal Service was recently contaminated by malicious anthrax letters, especially in the Eastern Coast area.

In order to facilitate the work of decontamination and to avoid spreading infection, I think that, if an alternative secure method to Postal Service exists, it is good to use it.

So, in addition to sending CM:BB disks to customers, why not making possible to download CM:BB from the Net at least for fast-connected users?…obviously not for free

smile.gif

Don't worry, Knaust, because remedy is available! You just need a wet piece of cloth and an iron, and then you put the cloth on the cd and press it with iron. No bacteria will survive! Then repeat the same with the manual (preferably with each page separately). If you don't have an iron, you can use a wringer as well.

Oh yeah, and hi mom!

And to really save time they could distribute it directly to all the warez sites. Wouldn't have to deal with all those PITA credit card orders either. :rolleyes:

Personally, I would love to be able to download game software to save the expense on packaging and shipping. But do any game publishing companies do it this way?

Knaust...

Don't over-react to this terrorism thing. I was in London at the height of the IRA campaign. My colleagues and I all took sensible precautions, checking our vehicles for bombs, varying our routes to and from home, and generally staying alert. To get overly paranoid merely means that the b*stards are achieving the desired effect.

At the end of the day, if the bullet (or spore) has your name on it, there's b*gger all you can do. Have faith, we will prevail smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

All the best, and God bless America.

Richard.