Interim collected links for CMMOS panthers/panzer4's.

I've sent these links to Manx, but until they're available at CM's, I'll keep them alive here.

Both of these tank-packs require Gordon Molek's CM Mod Option Selector (CMMOS) to function.

For the time being, they occupy in-house RuleSet #'s 850 and 851. If and when an official ruleset # is assigned to either or both, I'll update the files appropriately.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

panthers2-or.jpg

Inside the Panthers download, you'll find the following:

readme_panthers.txt -- Readme document

PanthersRuleset850.exe -- a self-extracting zipfile

Pantherbmps.zip -- a zipfile containing bmp's.

To install:

1. Unzip the contents of Panthersbmp.zip into your Cmbo/Bmp directory.

2. Run PanthersRuleset850.exe

The RuleSet files will automatically be installed to the following location:

C:\Program Files\GEM Software Productions\CM Mod Option Selector\RuleSet850

If you've got CMMOS installed in a location other then it's default destination, you'll have to manually redirect the .exe file when prompted.

A new tab entitled "Panthers." will now appear in the CMMOS window. Inside it you'll find the following offerings:

From Fernando:

PanzerLehr tri-color Panther A, G, G(late)

Mono-color Panther A, G, G(late)

Tri-color camo Panther G, G(late)

Ambush camo Panther G, G(late)

From Gordon:

Whitewashed Panther A, G, G(late)

From Tiger:

Grey Panther G

Battered Panther G

Mottled camo Panther G

Weathered Panther G(late)

From Malfunkt:

Mottled camo Panther G, G(late)

From Makjager:

Zimmerit Panther G

From Audace & Pawbroon:

Anzio camo Panther A

From Maximus:

Winterized Panther A variant

Winterized Panther A, G, G(late)

Grab the CMMOS Panthers pack (33meg) here:

CMMOS Panthers

If that d/l is too lofty, try these smaller chunks:

Panthers ruleset

Gordon's bitmaps

Audace/Pawbroon's bitmaps

Fernando's bitmaps 1

Fernando's bitmaps 2

Fernando's bitmaps 3

Fernando's bitmaps 4

Makjager's bitmaps

Malfunkt's bitmaps

Maximus' bitmaps

Tiger's bitmaps

---------------------------------------------

panzer4-or.jpg

Inside the Panzer IV download you'll find:

readme_panzer4.txt -- Readme document

Panzer4Ruleset851.exe -- a self-extracting zipfile

panzer4bmp.zip -- a zipfile containing bmp's.

To install:

1. Unzip the contents of panzer4bmp.zip into your Cmbo/Bmp directory.

2. Run Panzer4Ruleset851.exe

The RuleSet files will automatically be installed to the following location:

C:\Program Files\GEM Software Productions\CM Mod Option Selector\RuleSet851

If you've got CMMOS installed in a location other then it's default destination, you'll have to manually redirect the .exe file when prompted.

A new tab entitled "MkIV Panzers." will now appear in the CMMOS window. Inside it you'll find the following offerings:

From Fernando:

2nd Pz.Div. tri-color PzIV's

Mono-color PzIV's

Tri-color camo PzIV's

Ambush camo PzIV's

Whitewashed PzIV's

From Gordon:

Hasty camo PzIV's

HitlerJugend pattern PzIV's

Winterized PzIV's

From Tiger:

Aged ambush camo PzIV's

Mottled camo PzIV's

Weathered PzIV's

From Bfamily33:

Deep-tan PzIV's

Gunmetal PzIV's

From AussieJeff:

DAK PzIV's

From MikeT:

DAK PzIV's

Grab the CMMOS Panzer MkIV pack (14meg) here:

CMMOS MkIV Panzers

A HUGE thanks to all the folks who actually MADE these mods and to Pascal DiFolco for providing the ftp space. Keep up the great work fellas!

[ 10-01-2001: Message edited by: Clubfoot ]

Thanks for making the CMMOS files available.

I have a request. On the Ruleset 850 (Panther) can you please include the HT 250/8 ?

I have been able to add all the sdfz 250 except for the 250/8 halftrack.

FYI, there was a complete 250/8 mod (mono, bicolor & tricolor)that was released by Fernando Carrera that completed his earlier 250 mod. This 250/8 mod is not supported by the rule set 850.

Thanks... this will really make my day!!!

Stingray

(willielapus@yahoo.com)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

The problem with the 250/8 is NOT in the rulesets, it's in the German Vehicles.txt file: the BMPs for the 250/8 are missing ! :eek:

Problem is fixed easily by adding the BMP list for the 250/8 - but here I don't have this list, will give details this evening smile.gif !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Imagine my horror when, playing a QB game the other night, I was in the midst of a beautiful town, with verdant trees, quaint homes, gorgeous looking StuGs and PzIVs.. only to see a hideously camouflaged and LOW RES (!! :eek:!!) 250/8! I was sure that I'd updated those BMPs..

Sure enough, my gaming experience was ruined.. I cried..

I'd love to see an update for the 250/8 that works properly (unless I somehow screwed it up on my own, which is a very real possibility).

And thanks to all you CMMOSers - you've created a great program!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

Imagine my horror when, playing a QB game the other night, I was in the midst of a beautiful town, with verdant trees, quaint homes, gorgeous looking StuGs and PzIVs.. only to see a hideously camouflaged and LOW RES (!! :eek:!!) 250/8! I was sure that I'd updated those BMPs..

Sure enough, my gaming experience was ruined.. I cried..

I'd love to see an update for the 250/8 that works properly (unless I somehow screwed it up on my own, which is a very real possibility).

And thanks to all you CMMOSers - you've created a great program!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There IS a 251/8 HiRes mod (from Fernando IIRC), I have it but can't find it hosted... I'll put it on my FTP site and give a link if someone is interested

Londoner,

And here I had thought everyone forgot about crafty ol' Otto and the dapper Sterling.

Funny you should mention the commando op's. I'm working on one right now called "Fertile Fields". It has a strict timetable for success and requires nightmarish coordinated actions and timing. Big fun!

If you haven't played Pointe du Hoc yet, give it a whirl for some commando fun as well. You can find it at Manx's CM's in the Clubfoot SSM pack.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Well, I put the 250/8 mod at :Fernando SdKfz 250/8

The lines to add to German_Vehicles.txt (in the FileLists folder) are :

# SPW 250/8

I'll send this to Gordon so he can make a CMMOS patch ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IT WORKED AS ADVERTISED !!! Thanks Pascal, Clubfoot and all. I followed the above instructions and the SPW 250/8 now converts like all the rest of the vehicles. Am I a happy camper !!! :D

Cheers,

Stingray

Hehe how could I forget Otto and the boys. The best single player missions around IMO. Funny, when I dl'ed them I didn't expect much, but I was simply amazed. Your historical knowledge is obviously good but you also managed to combine this with truly stunning maps and particularly tense, exciting and challenging gameplay. No mean feat with the current AI. I strongly recomend these missions as a must for every CM player, even the TH/RD veteran. :D

Cheers for info m8, I haven't tried your latest offering, due to work constraints. I'll check it out now. I eagerly await Ottos' return...

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: Londoner ]