Anyone Running CM on Win2K?

The search seems to be out of action for now, so I thought I would ask. I just upgraded to Win2K and I love it but CM has some graphics glitches. It works, but it is almost unplayable. Yes I have all the latest drivers and such. I guess what I want to know is if anyone is not having problems? If so, I will continue to muck around with it, but if no one can make it work, I have to go back to regular windows :(

thanks.

I've been running Win2k pro with CM and the only problems I had were with video card/drivers initially and before the Athlon fix came about. Sounds like your problem, but since you don't give details on your system it's hard to offer help. There's also a tech support page here which you could try.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steel_Rain:

Yes I have all the latest drivers and such.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're using a GeForce that might be your problem.

I use it under Win2K Pro and Win2K Advanced Server and in both cases I have to use older nVidia drivers -- specifically 6.50. Every other later version I tried (two 7.xxs, 10.x, and 11.x) exhibited various problems.

I have same problems as you have, and it is just because for some reason pure white is lost ..but what I do is to switch to desktop and back. And did little GUI mod that doesn't have anything totally white, so texts don't look strange when white disappears ..and also made it little nicer to look by using few colours and simplified things as much as possible.