Suggestion for CM2

Just a simple suggestion. How about an option to adjust how long the video play time is per turn in CM2. I'm quite happy with the 60-second video play, but some people may prefer an easier, more responsive 15 or 30 second turn (the less time you have to plan for and give orders for, the easier it is to control soldiers). On the opposite end of the spectrum, some players might like the challenge of planning two-minute turns. I have no problem with the one-minute turns, but in some fast-paced, close quarters battles, a 30 second turn might be nice.

That would be a nice addition to CM2. I have thought about your exact point before.

I would like to be able to select the turn time length before the game starts. Totally adjustable from 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

You would have longer load times, but that would come with the PC chugging on all the calculations for that turn.

Great idea Barton. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kburns24:

I would like to be able to select the turn time length before the game starts. Totally adjustable from 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could even make the Russians plan 2

minutes at a time, while the Germans

get to plan every 1 minute. Voila, the

C&C issue is solved...?

--Rett