Present Day CM

I would absolutely LOVE it if Big Time did a game like CM that had all the new high-tech gear and everything. Think of helos flying around, SAMs taking them out, and getting spray-and-pray carpet bombing runs. Meanwhile, you could have ground troops with NVGs and and all the new Land Warrior gear. Rangers and other SpecOps units are raiding enemy bases and everything. I haven't visited the forums in a LONG time, so sorry if this has been brought up.

P.S. I still only have the CM demo (I know, I know, even after having it for a year), so I would like to know something: Are there Ranger Batts or anything like that in the game?

Matt M.

De Oppresso Liber!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ezmartini:

I would absolutely LOVE it if Big Time did a game like CM that had all the new high-tech gear and everything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, yeah. Just be patient. BTS has hinted that there may be such a one in four or five more years. Meanwhile, you ought to take a look at TacOps (also on Battlefront's website). It's got just about everything you are looking for. It's not in 3D, but it's a damn good game.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Are there Ranger Batts or anything like that in the game?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

BTW, BUY THE GAME!

MICHAEL