Where can I find Marco Bergmans Shermans mod?

I've asked Old Dog to send all the All-US-Shermans mods to CMHQ. They needed to go there anyway for archiving, so this is as good a reason as any.

If you are desperate, email Old Dog and ask nicely, and I'm certain he'll happily send them on.

bnptoole@bellsouth.net

The Sherman options pack (KitchenSinkPack) ( which includes the "leaked" summer and winter aerial recognition panels, among other things ) is stalled waiting an update on CM Outpost's status. As soon as we hear from Dragoon we'll know whether he's hosting it, or whether it'll have to go to CMHQ.

But I'm not pulling mods I promised to a site without the site's consent, and I promised this one to Dragoon while CMHQ was being shifted.

Originally posted by Marco Bergman:

..............The Sherman options pack (KitchenSinkPack) ( which includes the "leaked" summer and winter aerial recognition panels, among other things ) is stalled waiting an update on CM Outpost's status. As soon as we hear from Dragoon we'll know whether he's hosting it, or whether it'll have to go to CMHQ.

But I'm not pulling mods I promised to a site without the site's consent, and I promised this one to Dragoon while CMHQ was being shifted.

Thanks for your comments Marco, and I appreciate your patience, but you don't have to wait for me, fire them on over to CMHQ anyway.

CM Outpost should be back up in the morning (GMT), and with a bit of luck we should be able to get the files available tomorrow evening. The site is moving on to a different server at the hostco ATM and I should have FTP access back in operation shortly after the site is back up.

DG

Just a brief update:

I just sent Matt the whole ~30 meg Bergman Sherman Series - HR and LR PLAINPACKS, WINTERPACKS and FULLPACKS - he should have them up as an alternate to CM Outpost soon. Hopefully DraGoon can continue to concentrate on those great comparisons and maybe CMHQ can take some of the bandwidth "heat" off at least for a while.

I will be glad to send folks who e-mail me the mods in the meantime, with a couple of caveats: First, be sure and tell me WHAT you want, there are 6 different mods available in the series, and secondly, be sure your e-mail provider allows HUGE attachments. Most free providers don't allow anything beyond a few K, and even some full service providers draw the line at 5 (or occasionally 10) meg. The HR Fullpack alone runs to over 9 meg - and that's with no winter textures!

DraGoon, watch you e-mail, and we'll sort out the OPTIONPACK release.

- Old Dog