Filename code

While waiting for the game to arrive, I've gone a bit overboard on downloading mods (something like all of them).

Anyhoo, its getting hard to manage, so is there any order with the file names? I dont want a list or anything, I just want to know if there is any sort of magical equation to tell the difference between a face, grass and a tank by looking at the number. The only thing I've been able to find out is that 1 in front of a vehicle is winter, and if a file is 3 numbers long, its probably terrain.

Also are there any programs out there that let you view what a tank looks like from its skin? In some mods there isn't a screenshot included and I don't the game to test it with.

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Szyslak:

While waiting for the game to arrive, I've gone a bit overboard on downloading mods (something like all of them).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer doomed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Anyhoo, its getting hard to manage, so is there any order with the file names?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> yes by numbers

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I dont want a list or anything, I just want to know if there is any sort of magical equation to tell the difference between a face, grass and a tank by looking at the number.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>not that im aware of

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The only thing I've been able to find out is that 1 in front of a vehicle is winter, and if a file is 3 numbers long, its probably terrain.

Also are there any programs out there that let you view what a tank looks like from its skin? In some mods there isn't a screenshot included and I don't the game to test it with.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont know probably not..ask the peng guys

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Dogface (edited 01-09-2001).]

sorry double post

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yer welcome

------------------

Berlin calling, Berlin calling,

when Berlin calls it pays to listen.....

[This message has been edited by Dogface (edited 01-09-2001).]