CMBO license

Today i've visited my favourite computer games department in our local store and i found CMBO as a boxed computer game. It is distributed here in germany by a company named cdv.

So it seems as if BTS has provided a license for selling CMBO. Is it an indication that CMBB is coming soon, because BTS has to earn some money somehow ? :cool: :eek: :cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rodimzew:

Today i've visited my favourite computer games department in our local store and i found CMBO as a boxed computer game. It is distributed here in germany by a company named cdv.

So it seems as if BTS has provided a license for selling CMBO. Is it an indication that CMBB is coming soon, because BTS has to earn some money somehow ? :cool: :eek: :cool:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure hope BTS "officially" licensed that boxed product of their game.

wondering....

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I sure hope BTS "officially" licensed that boxed product of their game.

wondering....

-tom w<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they did. A few of us native German speakers did the translations of the scenario briefings.

Rodimzev, the licensing most likely has nothing to do with CMBB. It is just necessary to expand the market. Traffic on the German language CDV message board has increased a bit, and it looks like it is selling well.

Many Germans either don't have credit cards, or don't trust an internet order. Few Germans speak English as well as I and some of the other Germans here on this board doo, so that is yet another barrier to ordering/participating.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Yes they did. A few of us native German speakers did the translations of the scenario briefings.

Rodimzev, the licensing most likely has nothing to do with CMBB. It is just necessary to expand the market. Traffic on the German language CDV message board has increased a bit, and it looks like it is selling well.

Many Germans either don't have credit cards, or don't trust an internet order. Few Germans speak English as well as I and some of the other Germans here on this board doo, so that is yet another barrier to ordering/participating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GREAT News for BTS!!

thanks for the prompt and informative reply!

-tom w