Dumb question from CMBB newbie

Hi Patrocles,

If you need some beta testers for your scenarios, your more than welcomed to upload them to The Proving Grounds (link in sig below). We have about 100 scenarios now in various stages of beta testing, all with feedback for the author or are currently being played by one or more of the 456 members of the site. Once you upload your scenario(s), a discussion area devoted just to your scenario will be set up so that us playtesters can go over AAR's and ask questions of you or give comments.

Hope to see you there!

Originally posted by GJK:

Hi Patrocles,

If you need some beta testers for your scenarios, your more than welcomed to upload them to The Proving Grounds (link in sig below). We have about 100 scenarios now in various stages of beta testing, all with feedback for the author or are currently being played by one or more of the 456 members of the site. Once you upload your scenario(s), a discussion area devoted just to your scenario will be set up so that us playtesters can go over AAR's and ask questions of you or give comments.

Hope to see you there!

The Proving Grounds sounds Amazing and intimidating! I'll drop them off as soon as I think they are done! Thanks for the info.

Hey Patrocles

The point of The Proving Grounds is to have people test the new scenario's and give you feedback. It works rather well. Plus there is an ongoing discussion area for each scenario so the designer can chat with the playtester's and get questions etc. answered... So even if its not ready, this site will help you make it that way.. Trust me I have created a few Bombs

Regards

FredRocker

Originally posted by Fredrock1957:

Hey Patrocles

The point of The Proving Grounds is to have people test the new scenario's and give you feedback. It works rather well. Plus there is an ongoing discussion area for each scenario so the designer can chat with the playtester's and get questions etc. answered... So even if its not ready, this site will help you make it that way.. Trust me I have created a few Bombs

Regards

FredRocker

Freddy, you are da bomb!

Edit: about bombed this post...

[ October 20, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: GJK ]