Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New zealanders

Just curious to know how many (if any ) Combat mission players are there in New Zealand, and any in christchruch

Also I have played a few games (30ish) so consider myself a beginner. anybody out there who can play a pbem who is not in a hurry to get the game over with. I like to relish every move and play the replay over a few times so dont want to sit down at the computer all night

Guest Mike the bike

Hi Dave - yes there are plenty of kiwi's playing, including at least 1 in Chch.

I'm in Wellington & yuo can send em a set-up any time - I don't care which side or what sort of game!! smile.gif

Hi Dave

Welcome there are 3 of us in CHCH as far as I am aware of.I tend to keep to ladder games.

Rugged defence for pbem,Tournament house for tcp/ip.

Get in touch if you feel like it my email address in my profile.

Regards Gramps

I jumped into this string because I thought someone was asking where the New Zealand Army is. I was going to answer, that in the period CM covers, they were all in POW camps due to the usual superlative leadership of the British.

--------

Anonymous: Never fall in love with your plan.

Originally posted by civdiv:

I jumped into this string because I thought someone was asking where the New Zealand Army is. I was going to answer, that in the period CM covers, they were all in POW camps due to the usual superlative leadership of the British.

--------

Anonymous: Never fall in love with your plan.

Funny how they were at least consistant in the way they handled Commonwealth troops. smile.gif

Regards

Jim R.