COMBAT MISSIONS : Wanted!

1 x Scenario Designer - To write a comprehensive tutorial on Historically Based CMBO Scenario Design. Starting from scratch and using illustrations where appropriate - produce a brand new scenario and detail the steps involved - from gathering together research material, converting topo maps into CM landscape, using the map editor, play balancing tips and writing detailed and compelling briefings, the aim is to help other would-be Scenario Authors to produce high quality scenarios for CMBO.

1 x Mod Designer - Using illustrations where appropriate - give a step-by-step guide to the processes and technics involved in transforming a stock CMBO vehicle graphic (of your choice) into an accurately based WWII camo design.

Both tutorials should end up with a finished product - 1 Historical Scenario and 1 Vehicle Camo Mod that everyone can play/use.

p.s. - I have already drawn up a shortlist (in my mind) of some of the people who i hope might 'apply' for these tutorials.

If anyone is interested in doing either of these articles then please contact me via e-mail.

What can i offer in return??? - Fame?, Fortune?...Beautiful Women falling at your feet!?...Well No - Absolutely Nothing!!...except for my gratitude and the knowledge that you will hopefully be helping others produce high quality work for, what is, the best wargame ever made!.

Thanks!.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - CM News, Supplies & Resources

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

I'm not qualified to help you on that but I agree they would be useful additions to the 'database'. Plus, I'd like to start modding tanks for my personal enjoyment but I haven't the slightest idea how to go about it. I'm sure some kind of primer would be very useful.

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time