Next Generation CMX2

SKELLEN

Does anybody have an idea when CMX2 is due for release roughly?

Also what type of things are people expecting from CMX2 , with regard to features and playability etc?

One feature I would like to see is when a unit is under Artillery fire, instead of just hitting the ground for cover or running, how about having men flying through the air with the impact, as would be the case in real life?

Another feature which has got to be a must is a complete listing of all units or platoons, and being able to select or jump straight to that units position - there are also many others I could probably mention, but hopefully some will be included in the future.

I look forward to finally being able to play this on OS X, but I will still have plenty of time for CMBO, and soon CMBB or CMAK, when I can purchase the CMBB/CMAK bundle.

I'd like to see an additional move option button - called either 'road move' or 'best move' so that you could click a destination and the unit would know to either stick to the road, or the fastest way to the destination instead of the present way that tries to stick with the waypoint line even when it takes it off the road, etc.

Or a limit fire order so that arty, or limited ammo units only fire as many rounds as you desire and not as much as they can in the turn.

[ September 13, 2003, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: Baron von Beergut ]