Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I can't find the listing of new terrain types in CM2

I'd like to know if "orchard" is in there.

I've built a scenario based on a historical battle in which a large chunk of terrain was covered in orchards. In the historical battle, several tanks went through the orchard w/o bogging or becoming immobilized. IMHO this was because the trees in an orchard are arranged in lines with wide paths between them.

Unfortunately, "scattered trees" makes tanks bog quite frequently. In my playtesting, it's impossible to get the 4 tanks that start at the beginning of the orchard through without losing at least 1. This ability to traverse the orchard areas is key to this battle having (at least some) historicity.

Anybody know if

DjB

Here is a quote from Charles, taken from The Gamespot Interview:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Charles wrote:

You can count on seeing virtually all the terrain fought over on the eastern front made available in Combat Mission. We're adding new terrain types to the palette, including steppe, tundra, birch forests, soft boggy ground, corduroy roads, and more. Further, we'll have each battle be set in a "region" (southern, central, northern, and arctic), and this will determine or influence local terrain, weather, and balance and availability of various military forces and nations.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>