Assault Boat Mod...

MoJo

Hi all,

I've done a mod for another unpopular/useless vechicle. Actaully its not really a "vehicle", its the one, the only, the Assualt Boat! Yes, if you look right here you can spot the changes made from the previous boat and even comes with a couple of Garands, a very useful item in a time of war! Please feel free to criticize my work, suggestions would be appreciated and complaints will be looked into. Thanks!

View?u=1488265&a=11218258&p=40791962

View?u=1488265&a=11218258&p=40791959

(Hope the image links work)

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Visit my website at http://www.angelfire.com/ns/mocm/index.html !

Thanks for the replies! I followed your advice Max and toned down the orangish color of the Garands into a darker shade. I wouldve put dem bass boats in som' water but the guys wouldn't go fir it, they're watershy I gess smile.gif. Will post it up shortly on my site. Thanks again!

View?u=1488265&a=11218258&p=40819744

-MoJo

------------------

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

[This message has been edited by MoJo (edited 02-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Where are the salmon?

You have just made my day. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Originally posted by MoJo:

Hi all,

I've done a mod for another unpopular/useless vechicle. Actaully its not really a "vehicle", its the one, the only, the Assualt Boat!

Actually, no. Yours is the second (to my knowledge) assault boat mod. Check out mine at http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015252.html

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Gustav,

I'm quite aware of your Assault Boat mod, its hosted on my site! I was just using that line for introductional purposes smile.gif You're right, it's not the one, not the only, Assault Boat mod out there and I'll be more careful in the future.

-Mo

------------------

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

It's been posted on the site. Click here to go to the site. I put in everything and you can have the choice of adding the Allied Insignia on it or without it, and also the M1's in the back of the boat are optional as well. Hope you all like it!

-Mo

D'oh! I forgot who was hosting it. Thanks for putting it on your site. It's great being able to tell people to go there to download it, because before I had to email it to anyone who wanted it.

Your mod, however, is the one, the only clean assault boat in CM. wink.gif I like the rifles in the bottom. Hires?

------------------

No problemo, I'm thankful for you allowing me to host it on my little shack on the world wide web smile.gif. It's not Hi-Res but anyone could easily convert them to be. BTW I like your Universal Carrier Mod, looks great and will certaintly look great in the Desert Fox/Desert Rats CM Conversion! If you'll be needing a place to host that mod too then just send it on over.

-MoJo

------------------

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Someone on the desert conversion (can't remember who) wanted me to do a carrier for them, so I'm assuming they'll host it. I'll still send it to you if you want, though.

------------------