Wheres My Game!!!!

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Aha!

That explains why I recieved a second copy yesterday in the mail.

HEY Kingfish!

I think I'm really starting to enjoy your posts and your sense of HUMOUR!

I'm now looking for your name on all posts just to see what new wit and humour will entertain me next!

Keep up the good work. smile.gif

-tom w

Maybe it was recalled. There's a rumor that certain CD's suffer a data separation at high speed spins causing a CDROM flip over that has resulted in a good many accidents on the information superhighway. Ofcourse Toshiba, Sony, and DEC, all deny any complicity in it.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Guest sitzkrieg

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Maybe it was recalled. There's a rumor that certain CD's suffer a data separation at high speed spins causing a CDROM flip over that has resulted in a good many accidents on the information superhighway. Ofcourse Toshiba, Sony, and DEC, all deny any complicity in it.

LMAO!

I give that a "10" for creativity biggrin.gif

It's easy for you assholes to talk that smack...You have your stuff...

And yes i do play CS...well, i might add. Our clan is ranked 6 in STA.

But alas, i tire of jerk and fire combat and now i am amongst you all. Dont worry you will soon get use to losing to me in online matches... As soon as i get my ****!

Later Biatches!

Guest sitzkrieg

Originally posted by Maximus2k:

But alas, i tire of jerk and fire combat and now i am amongst you all. Dont worry you will soon get use to losing to me in online matches... As soon as i get my ****!

Later Biatches!

2 more items:

1.) Grow up

2.) Shut up

Later Biatches!

Holy Crap!

I MUST be doing something right.

TWO times in ONE day someone has called me a bad name smile.gif

Like Bruno said, I think there is far too much profanity on this forum. Perhaps I would be wise to limit my exposure. smile.gif

NOT!

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 02-20-2001).]

Later Biatches!

Whoa. Hommie dope gettin' stupid with my home-fries. Check that dissin' or I'm gonna have to put a cap in yo' ass and make ya'all take a dirt nap.

Word.

SITKREIG...

Puhlease...Kiss my ass, that is if you can get your nose out of everyone elses'... youve been brown nosing through this entire thread!!!

Jesus if they stopped walking suddenly you would break your head off in their ass!

C'mon guy grow some balls you Post lurking flamer. Come up with some of your own **** instead of holding someone elses nutz for a change...

Or do you want to be like your momma all your life?

Goodness gracious. Outa the mouths of babes. Where's that Lifebuoy? You sure your old enough to be spittin out them delightful descriptives there sonny. Mommy gonna take away the puter for a week.

Ah, the impatience of youth. Well laddy, my clan is ranked 5th with the IRS and they ain't caught us yet.

But yes, we're all glad to see your ready to climb into the big sandbox now, our marbles are definately more fun. You didn't say ofcourse, when exactly you ordered the game, three months ago or last Thursday makes a difference. And you neglected to state where your having it shipped to, New York is one thing, Bora Bora, is quite another. But I suppose the usual three to six week wait is applicable, unless you hit them during another sellout period. It's been selling like popcorn, er ah, lollypops you know.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Rommel22

Here we go flaming more newbies!

Geeze Lousie who stole the cheder chese!

(extraneous A's removed to keep window from scrolling off to the side)

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-20-2001).]

Guest sitzkrieg

SITKREIG...

Puhlease...Kiss my ass, that is if you can get your nose out of everyone elses'... youve been brown nosing through this entire thread!!!

Jesus if they stopped walking suddenly you would break your head off in their ass!

C'mon guy grow some balls you Post lurking flamer. Come up with some of your own **** instead of holding someone elses nutz for a change...

Or do you want to be like your momma all your life?

This could be a first. Someone registering and getting banned in the first day.

I ordered the game last Tuesday the 13th...The next day they went back instock and started shipping...I live in Atlanta so i shoulda been here yesterday.

I didnt intend for this thread to turn into flame war 2k but there seems to be alot of hostilty towards questions no one can answer...

Typical of lower intellects...Mebbe some of these posters would do good by playing a few rounds of CS...Take out some of that aggression...

But i assure you, within a month of having this game i will be unstoppable. I look forward to pummeling you all in the months to come. I hope you can find a way to develop a sense of humor, else you get discouraged.

Guest sitzkrieg

I ordered the game last Tuesday the 13th...The next day they went back instock and started shipping...I live in Atlanta so i shoulda been here yesterday.

I didnt intend for this thread to turn into flame war 2k but there seems to be alot of hostilty towards questions no one can answer...

Typical of lower intellects...Mebbe some of these posters would do good by playing a few rounds of CS...Take out some of that aggression...

But i assure you, within a month of having this game i will be unstoppable. I look forward to pummeling you all in the months to come. I hope you can find a way to develop a sense of humor, else you get discouraged.

We were not being hostile to questions we can't answer. We were being hostile to your attitude. If you had posted this in the first place you probably wouldn't have received so much ****.

Guest sitzkrieg

nutz

BTW, use the "Spell Check" feature next time before you submit. It was designed for illiterate suburban white gansta wannabes like yourself.

Ordered it Tuesday the 13th. Well today is the 20th, so its been what, a full week wait. Normal shipping time is anywhere from two, or three to six weeks, which is pretty much standard fair when awaiting shipment, unless you prepaid for a two day or something.

Actually, I believe you first misconstrued the fact that those who have been here for some time have seen posts similar to yours no less than a few hundred times, and secondly your mannerism, or lack thereof is likely the source of backlash. While it is easy to blame everyone else for your own actions, it is harder to get everyone else to believe it. Posting obsenities isn't necessarily the best way to portray one's high level of intellect, or potential as an opponent. Bragging as to how yer the bess there ever was is most amusing no doubt, but for some reason it comes across as if you were actually serious.

As to the comment about the general level of intellect, I think your posts pretty much prove Abe Lincoln correct. No need to add to it.

------------------

Guest Madmatt

Maximus2K,

Let me offer you a kind word of advice. LIGHTEN UP.

If you want to email me with your full name and address I will be happy to look up the status of your order but if you want to continue to be rude, obnoxious and outright insulting to people here on the forum then I can guarantee you what the order status will turn out to be. Cancelled!

So just chill out, drop the attitude and I will figure out what's going on for you.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Ordered it Tuesday the 13th.

Hi Bruno

totally unrelated to this thread (OT)

Did you get my e-mail?

I'm looking for an opponent for 7:00 pm EST tonight

and YES I did already post in the "Looking for Opponents" thread and YES I will see who's on Matt's Chat-O-Love Server at 7:00 pm tonight.

So Bruno can you play tonight?

-tom w