Dressed to kill : Wehrmacht Camo Super Pack

Folks, I have one good message and two bad messages. The bad messages first:

1) This mod pack needs an installer and works only with Windows. If we have a Mac programmer here, I will be happy to help him.

2) I will never again make Wehrmacht, Fallschirmjäger or Volkssturm uniform mods for CM:BO.

The good message : Because I made them all! :D

wmu.jpg

The camos from left to right : Splinter 42, Splinter 43, Swamp (Tan Water) 43 early, Swamp 43 late, Swamp 44, Swamp 45(?) - the last one can't be verified, I found only one source that described it as a 'very late issue'. I assume it never reached the battlefield

wmu2.jpg

This package inludes the historic Wehrmacht camos + fieldgrey (all trousers included), 8 different helmets, 4 different ammo pouches, 5 different Gebirgsjaeger sleeves and this installation tool (for Windows). The camos can be exchanged between Heer/Gebirgsjaeger, Fallschirmjaeger and Volkssturm.

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: Scipio ]</p>

I agree with Tanks A Lot, very impressive.Just today I was looking for a new German uniform , and these are just what I was looking for. When will they be available? Oops just noticed they already are, thank you for the great unis.

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: Yank ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Very impressive Scipio. So many options I don't know what to wear first. Did you write the program also? Great work.<hr></blockquote>

Yes, the program is my work, too.

Oh, and the pack is of course already available in the CM Mod section of

WarfareHQ

Scipio - check out This URL from <a href="http://www.servicepub.com" target="_blank">www.servicepub.com</a>

DRESSED TO KILL is the title of my latest book; you are in breach of copyright and I suggest you change the title of this thread at once under penalty of me making a really pouty face for a long, long time.

upclose5a.jpg

;)

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]</p>