On My Hard Drive: a new addition to my website

http://www.russellmz.20m.com/mymods.html

<big>On My Hard Drive</big>

here you can see the mods i use. i show a pic of the mod and a brief explanation of why i chose that one. it may guide a new member or even a vet to a mod he may not have or know about.

right now only german tanks, but will add allied tanks, buildings, and terrain slowly but surely.

hope you had a happy and safe halloween! (now to go at the 3 bags of m&m's that were not given out. only 3 visits by trick or treaters :( )

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]</p>

I'm using all of those righ tnow except the Hetzer, Jadgtiger, and your Tiger.

Those all look pretty good.

I was using that Pz-IV, and Stugs...but I'm using the folige covered Stug, and Fernando's Pz-IV. I might pick up the Pz-IV in Panzer grey from CMWorld. That Hetzer and Jadgtiger I want. Could you make a copy of them and send a zip over. Pretty please. Great site. Can't wait to see you expand it. mmmmm CMBB terrain mods....

Very cool idea Russellmz. It was interesting to see what another person others. I use the same on several of them but have never seen the Jagtiger which is beauiful!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad you don't remember where you got it I'd love to have it myself. Anyway, thanks for the pictures.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Very cool idea Russellmz. It was interesting to see what another person others. I use the same on several of them but have never seen the Jagtiger which is beauiful!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad you don't remember where you got it I'd love to have it myself. Anyway, thanks for the pictures.<hr></blockquote>

thnx!

the jagdtiger mystery was slowly driving me insane and i solved it!

it was created on: Thursday, October 26, 2000 2:57:43 PM

AND it is the same one in the MDMP2 at cmhq, except the different coloring.

i finally found an ancient copy of gunslinger's zip files and it is in his Vechiles-V1.zip at http://www.afv-uk.net/cmoutpost/

tiger did something for A LOT of vehicles!and they were all good too, and once or twice he was the only one to do any mod.