New Idea for Cm2 - What-if Battles

So I was talking to my wife yesterday, and she commented on the fact that my model collection was beginning to pile up around my computer area. For instance, there is a PzIV and a SPW 251 on top of my monitor, a 234/1 parked near the printer, and a few other various and sudry german AFV's about.

She thought I might like to share some space in the display case reserved for our daughter's fancy doll collection. At first I scoffed, but there are certain advantages.

Then it hit me, as I was toying with the case. There was Juliet, standing fifty feet over my Steel-wheeled Panther G, and I had a vision. Would the Panther be able to take her?

So, I would like to see an option in CM2 whereby I can fight fifty foot tall women. In addition, maybe alien space-ships and alternate realities would be cool. Can we have this for CM2?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Panzer Leader wrote:

So, I would like to see an option in CM2 whereby I can fight fifty foot tall women. In addition, maybe alien space-ships and alternate realities would be cool. Can we have this for CM2?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This, coming from someone whom I credited with maturity, reason, and tactical competence, is quite ridiculous. What justification do you have for 50-foot women being in the game, or alien spaceships? Do you have any sources which indicate that these were present on the Russian Front during the Second World War? Do you have any proof that 50-foot women ever existed? Many people have cited as evidence the film Attack Of The 50-foot Woman, but amongst more learned circles this is generally regarded to be fake. As for aliens, you may have a case, but all the evidence is held by the government and BTS do not have enough staff to risk having one shot whilst attempting to access the relevant archives.

Moreover, even if proof were forthcoming, would you have specific information on the offensive and defensive capabilities of the average 50-foot woman or UFO? As we well know, BTS will not consider modelling anything based on sheer speculation or folklore. One might imagine such a large female to have a powerful 'sulk' capability and to inflict devastating guilt trips, whereas her size would probably not compensate for the typical thin skin, but these are only guesses. As for aliens, by this stage all of BTS and probably half of the forum members would have been abducted and incarcerated by the CIA.

So I think your chances of presenting a strong enough case to persuade BTS to include your requests in CM2 are pretty slim. And please don't argue that they should do it anyway and then make it a toggleable option for those who want it – as most of us well know, this would detract from the time available to BTS to include more relevant and widely-requested features such as realistic blood and gore, guilt modifiers on combat effectiveness, ray-tracing, and the PzKpfw VIII ausf.B Schweres Übermaus.

In future kindly stop and think before you clutter up the forum with your fanciful nonsense. Now go back to playing Tribes or whatever it is you gamey lackwits do these days.

And a reference for the smiley dependent:

:PSarcasm, Light-hearted

Pardon me, Mr. Bully, but could you start your own thread, maybe title it "I Don't Think There Should be 50 ft Women in Cm2" or somefink? This thread is FOR it, not against it, now shoo.

P.S.

Hey, I like the "Sarcasm" warning at the bottom of posts. I will add that, as well as a "Mot for consumption by children" warning, and maybe even throw in a "May cause Death" for good measure.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Pardon me, Mr. Bully, but could you start your own thread, maybe title it "I Don't Think There Should be 50 ft Women in Cm2" or somefink? This thread is FOR it, not against it, now shoo.

P.S.

Hey, I like the "Sarcasm" warning at the bottom of posts. I will add that, as well as a "Mot for consumption by children" warning, and maybe even throw in a "May cause Death" for good measure.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um Panzer Leader... when was the last time you saw your doctor? :D