CM Mod manager trouble...sort of...

I've been busy configuring other people's mods for my own organization and among them are the preview pics. I've gotten some of my "modified mods" to show preview pics but some don't display. I noticed that preview pics show up in the "temp" folder when they actually do though and haven't noticed some sort of standardized way to make preview pics show up.

Also, now that I'm on v1.0f I can't close out CM Mod Manager, I get a "List Index Out of Bounds (-1)" message.

Any help appreciated folks!

------------------

"Uncommon valor was a common virtue"-Adm.Chester Nimitz of the Marines on Iwo Jima

[This message has been edited by Warmaker (edited 01-01-2001).]

Well, there was no setting for the version no. for CM in the configuration tab but I just browsed and reentered the CM and mods directory and 'lo and behold, it can shut off properly. I'll tinker a little more.

As far as the preview pics I still get a 50% success with it. I know for a fact that a mod with options in it won't show any preview pics when I try and make a mod. I've redone a bunch of mods several times to try and get the blasted pictures to show but won't happen.

------------------

"Uncommon valor was a common virtue"-Adm.Chester Nimitz of the Marines on Iwo Jima

Happy New Year to all you valiant warriors out there.I was just going to post a question about the 'Index out of bounds' problem when I noticed this thread.Could Two Sheds possibly tell us what is causing it and the best way to avoid it. It only happened after putting in the patch.Thanks,I hope.