Concrete BUnker Mod

Wow, both 'regular' and 'extra-hidden'. I like the addition of the litte barrels, and the concrete looks great! Possibly on a future addition you could put a few faces in there? smile.gif Or more realisticlaly, some scorching around the port because of the gunfire out? Maybe some bullet holes to make it look battered? What you have there looks great, just some extra ideas for some future alternate modifications!

Actually Tom I had thought of putting darkened, faded faces in. I'll have to get some pics and cut and paste and blend em in. Dunno about the blackened part because the end of the gun barrel would actually poke out a bit if I'm not mistaken. I'll see how it looks.

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

Omg drool factor of 11 out of 10. I want it bad. Please someone make it available by the end of the superbowl.

bunkerfaces.jpg

Ok here's the one with faces and a little battle damage. I still think I like the first one wink.gif, but will put all three for download if you like.

Yeah Maj Tom, I was thinking that as I was putting in the faces...what happens when it gets knocked out? Maybe BTS should convert it to a rubble terrain bmp like buildings that get knocked out?? smile.gif

-Tiger

WOW!

Very beautiful work Tiger eek.gif. I like all of them, they look very nice! Even with the faces still being there after theyre KO'd I still think the faces one looks pretty cool, actually looks like theres people in there! Hope we can get our hands on these ASAP. (Sorry about the 2 emails Tiger, got disconnected first time and it sent through when I connected)

-Mo

[This message has been edited by MoJo (edited 01-28-2001).]

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I love it! cannot wait for it to come out!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

Yeah I'd really like to see the Bunkers torn asunder with rebar and concrete sticking up and odd angles when they get toasted.

Guest SS Peiper

Tiger GREAT work!! That is what you call a got to have mod. How about one with battle damage but no faces.

SS Peiper

[This message has been edited by SS Peiper (edited 01-28-2001).]