Pascal di Falco, your CMMOS Panther and PzIV files aren't available.

None of the links appear to be working for the "smaller chunks" downloads. The single 33MB link is okay.

I haven't messed with that page since i first published it and all links were copied exactly as i got them from Clubfoot.

Clubfoot + Manx,

Do you know where I can downloaad Fernando's 250/251 CMMOS-enabled mods EXCEPT Pascal's French website?

I have tried several times to d/l stuff from Pascal's Frensh servers, but all files download to 99% and then .... that's it! No finishing of the last damn 1% of the file. (First time that this has happened to me.)

Sincerey,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

------------------------

Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.

-- Benjamin Franklin

Hi all,

I have deleted the "small chunks" files for the Panther mods, I didn't have enough space to hold all after putting the Halftracks !

But both large files should be OK !

Manx, I informed you by a mail on your site "feedback" email address, seems youd don't read these ;) !

I also asked you if you can host the files instead of just linking, as I only have 100Mb :( ...

Winecape,

As of today the German HT are only hosted on my "site"...If Manx or others want to host them I more than agree ! :D

You did'nt answer me for FTP access : I can give you FTP access if you want smile.gif , drop me a mail !

[ 10-15-2001: Message edited by: Pascal DI FOLCO ]