4 legged mosters in CM (?)

Hussars, I DID read your post. I'm a little dismayed that you didn't give me the benifit of the doubt there. Furthermore, I find it hypocritical that you get mad at people making jokes about it, and then you proceed to do it yourself.

My point remains valid, I think the most likely explination is another crew right next to it somehow. (walking in sinc, with the same fact, in the same direction...ect) If you clicked on the "cluster" it is possible that you'd only get the ID reading from 1 of the 2 squads. Thats simply the only thing I can think of, other than a "fart" in the game processing, and I think THAT would have more numerous and noticable changes.

I offered my point as a very possible explination, and did not take your evidence lightly. Please don't be so quick to underestimate people.

And I still say that's DAMN funny! smile.gif

------------------

busboy

CO, 99th Dragons

A Warbirds Squadron

'We will heat you up'

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we would grow too fond of it."

-Robert E. Lee

Guest Michael emrys

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

Aw crap. I just realised i spelt monsters wrong in the topic. Well, I'm an idiot rolleyes.gif

It sure took you long enough to realize that!

wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

Aw crap. I just realised i spelt monsters wrong in the topic. Well, I'm an idiot

I just realized you spelled realized with an "s". And don't get me started on your other grammatical mistakes. wink.gif

By the way Hussars...in case you didn't hear, this is supposed to be a serious topic. No jokes of any kind are allowed. :P

That goes for the rest of you too dammit! Now everyone knock off the jokes or else...

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

This is meant as a serious reply: search under the word "zombie". I saw an HMG crew die and then be resuscitate and run from a burning building. It's in a post somewhere way back in history. I don't know about the two faced part-- maybe they're double agents, or maybe it's a variant on the clown car bug.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Aw Shadow, we know you meant it serious, that's why we change it to humorous. If you posted it as humorous, we'd have started an argument about it right off the bat. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

By the way Hussars...in case you didn't hear, this is supposed to be a serious topic. No jokes of any kind are allowed. :P

Yeah well, I got a response from Matt so I figure this thread can degrade to the normal forum seriousness spectrum. ie: none

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

Canada For CM

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Aw Shadow, we know you meant it serious, that's why we change it to humorous. If you posted it as humorous, we'd have started an argument about it right off the bat. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot that everything here is backwards... wink.gif

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

Canada For CM

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

By the way Bruno, I liked your Soldbuch/Wehrpass or whatever it was photo in the photo thread. Very nice! When I was briefly into German-re-enactment I did up Soldbuchs for members of our unit; it was a neat touch of authenticity. I take it your picture that is a screen shot from a game?