All these big mods

CM2 will be out by Christmas I keep saying but I actually don't have a clue it's more of a hoping thing. As far as the mods yeah they looked good but I am dying to see what the mod guys are going to do to them. Look at the difference they've made to this game. Unbelieveably! :eek:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by general paulus:

I have seen the new russian mods for CM and wondering how much longer? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those aren't mods. It's a whole new game. Better known as CM2 or CMBB (or CM: Barbarossa to Berlin).

Gonna be a huge game. CM only took up half the CD originally. This new game will take up the whole CD because it encompasses a lot more time. CMBO only covered 11 months. CMBB will cover almost 4 years.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Those aren't mods. It's a whole new game. Better known as CM2 or CMBB (or CM: Barbarossa to Berlin).

Gonna be a huge game. CM only took up half the CD originally. This new game will take up the whole CD because it encompasses a lot more time. CMBO only covered 11 months. CMBB will cover almost 4 years.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cubbies,

Gen Paulus did'nt speak about CMBB but about Frontovik, the Russian Front CM Mod managed by MikeT.

Have a look at www.wargamer.com/cm/cmworld

General Paulus, Frontovik is available as is the early war period of Poland 1939 and France 1940. There is also a mini-mod to add Finns. The really hot pic is finnish_stug_logs.jpg

This is a Finnish Stug with their log side armor plus the Finnish uniforms and weapons.

Pacific is next however when I can get the tree problem resolved, no really good pics of trees for jungles.

MikeT

Well officially the new site doesn't exist but Pascal did spill the beans. Damn that was going to be my fun ;)

The Finn mod does include Finnish language files and bmps for weapons, uniforms (winter and summer), etc. There are two scenarios available. There is also Russian uniforms for the 1939 period.

With the Russian infantry mod you also get Russian language files, and all the necessary bmps to make your allied troops resemble Russians

Russian_Uniforms.jpg

Russian_Mod.jpg

The armor mod adds leng-lease vehicles

There is even a set of 20 plus scenarios to get you started with more in the pipeline

All of us that worked so long and hard on the mods, and there are many, do hope you enjoy our efforts

MikeT

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: MikeT ]

Well I am not going to say that Frontovik is perfect. Far from it but it should help with those having a CM2 craving. Don't forget the early period, Fading Hopes. It has French 1940 and Polish.

frencharmy1940.jpg

Early war French armor and infantry

polisharmy1939.jpg

Polish armor and infantry

GermanFrance401.jpg

even early period German grey armor

Fading Hopes has 65+ battles set from Poland 1939 to the battles in western and northwestern Europe. Battles set in Holland, Belgium, France, and even in Norway.

MikeT

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: MikeT ]