No, I mean I'm REALLY sick of mods

SO how about this: we combine this latest mod utility or whatever it is with something like "Barbie Dress-up". That way we can begin the game by having a fashion show. After our soldiers are "dressed to kill" so to speak, complete with stuning accessories and the hottest vehicles we proceed onto the show-room floor, where it is tested for survivability as well as good looks while under fire. ;)

Quite right ole chap. I always dress me little cyber soldiers up in differing costumes and show them with the utmost care prior to battle. Selecting which helmut looks just right, what smock and pants sets go best with the particular terrain and season, deciding on that just right camo pattern to top it all off.

Why, its a virtual Wolfgang Joop collection show. If only the cotton picken moder's would stop with the gloves already and come out with some decent swagger sticks and knee high boots. Style! That's what the bloody Bosch had, style I say. smile.gif

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Well, I wasn't really going to bring it up, but I am rather partial to the fur collar long coat. They are oh so comforting on the cold and lonely Ukrainian stepps. For the more rugged look and feel necessary to set the appropriate subterranean mood of Stalingrad, I might suggest the matching leather boxer and tanktop set. Worn with jackboots and feldmuetze, they create an ensemble to make one the envy of many ein kleiner Schelm. :D

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]