CM2 and MAC OSX and computer auto pick forces

This may not actually need its very own thread and it may be largely ignored BUT..

(or actually needs ttwo threads?)

For CM2 I would really like to see it run with no problems in Mac OSX, that means it should run in the classic 9.1 OS under Mac OSX, as CMBO does not run in 9.1 under Mac OSX now.

Video compatibilty seems to be be issue here.

By the Time CM2 comes out OSX will be installed as the only operating system (with 9.1 classic as well I presume) on new Macs that are shipping from Apple. This is supposed to start sometime late this summer. So OpenGL may be a challenge here?

Auto picks vs. Player Picks:

Also totally unrelated there should be a way in TCP/IP and PBEM that will permit both players to be absolutely certian that the Auto pick computer generated force selection has been selected for both parties to eliminate the suspicion that the player setting up "may have" selected user buys for his own forces, and computer picks for his opponent.

It is the suspicion of not being completely sure the host did not buy his own troops that I would like to elminate.

The two suggestions are unrelated and probably do not really deserve to be in the same thread. Sorry.

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcomed.....

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 03-28-2001).]