Game Version for Scenario Design?

I designed my recently-advertised assault scenario using an install of CMBB that had been patched to v1.03c, without thinking too much about it. I was surprised when a couple of prospective playtesters reported they could not load the scenario using v1.02. I hadn't expected the patch to affect scenarios like that.

Wondering if the reason is terrain-related bug fixes, like the notorious "gun behind the crest" which are addressed by the 1.03c patch. If so, anyone know if such bugs will remain active in scenarios designed using earlier versions of CMBB?

If bug fixes aren't the reason, are there still good reasons to use the latest version of the game to design scenarios, or better to use older versions to maintain maximum compatibility for prospective players?

- Matt

I would guess until 1.03(a,b,c,d) is not official yet... so i am continuing to tweak using 1.02... Plus my pbem partners have not switched yet either...We seem to be all waiting for official thread...

But once everything is changed to new patch there has never been a problem with a design moving right into the patch.

Michael "Gonzo" Gonzalez