3 V1.1 questions

To start off I have not yet downloaded 1.1 due to no time. But I have 3 questions:

1. Outside of the internet play patch and the hull rotation thing, that everyone seems to be discussing, what does 1.1 fix or improve?

2. I have no problem running 1.05 now and plan to load 1.1. If my computer does have a problem can I reload the 1.05 patch till I resolve my computer problem?

3. OK this involve the hull rotation thing. Just curious, if (hypothetically) I encounter a lone German tank and send 2 tanks to the left and 2 to the right to try and flank the beast, will the tanks stop the move and rotate to face the tank or would they continue to move around it's flank?

Thanks,

Eric

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EricM:

To start off I have not yet downloaded 1.1 due to no time. But I have 3 questions:

1. Outside of the internet play patch and the hull rotation thing, that everyone seems to be discussing, what does 1.1 fix or improve?

See the BTS thread titled V1.1 PATCH IS READY. I bumped it to the top for you.

2. I have no problem running 1.05 now and plan to load 1.1. If my computer does have a problem can I reload the 1.05 patch till I resolve my computer problem?

make a copy of your current executable and give it a sexy name, oh, like, say, Combat Mission 105.exe. When you install the patch, it will overwrite Combat Mission.Exe, so you'll want to make a copy before you install.

Thanks,

Eric<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your Welcome smile.gif

------------------

Jeff Abbott