Battle map for Operation?

I have continued to play around with my big German assault scenario, and it's fun, but I've known all along it would really work better as an operation. Problem is I invested all the time in the big map as a "battle," and haven't figured out how to import that map to a new "operation." Is there a way, or do I need to redo the map from scratch?

- Matt

Thanks Gonzo.

Actually I have had no trouble importing the map to a QB. I have a version of the map that I saved before setting parameters or selecting units, which I copied to the QB Maps folder, which works seamlessly. I can also import the map from the completed scenario: from the QB map generator screen I select "Load from File," go up to the Scenario folder, and double click on the file. CM asks if I want to import troops also, I say no, and there we are. I haven't tried this with all scenarios....maybe it only works with user-generated ones (or those that are not Tournament Saved?)

- Matt