ATTEN'SHUN BTS

As the fully authorised representative of the Senior Officers, British Commonwealth, serving in the CM sector, I really must protest as to the very poor show regarding ranks. The fact is that Company C. O.’s are Majors and Battalion C.O.’s are Lt. Colonels, at the very least, and more often full Colonels.

To reinforce this point I will introduce you to the RSM.

RIGHT YOU BLOODY ‘ORRIBLE SHOWER AT BTS, LISTEN TO WHAT THE COMMANDING OFFICER IS TELLING YOU AND GET IT SORTED!!!

IF THINGS AREN’T SHIPSHAPE BY 1.1, YOU’LL FEEL THE SHARP END OF MY BOOT UP YOUR BLEEDING YANKEE ARSES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

Yes, er very eloquently put S ‘ Major.

Do see what you can do old chaps.

With all due apologies and a happy new year

Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jim crowley:

As the fully authorised representative of the Senior Officers, British Commonwealth, serving in the CM sector, I really must protest as to the very poor show regarding ranks. The fact is that Company C. O.’s are Majors and Battalion C.O.’s are Lt. Colonels, at the very least, and more often full Colonels.

To reinforce this point I will introduce you to the RSM.

RIGHT YOU BLOODY ‘ORRIBLE SHOWER AT BTS, LISTEN TO WHAT THE COMMANDING OFFICER IS TELLING YOU AND GET IT SORTED!!!

IF THINGS AREN’T SHIPSHAPE BY 1.1, YOU’LL FEEL THE SHARP END OF MY BOOT UP YOUR BLEEDING YANKEE ARSES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

Yes, er very eloquently put S ‘ Major.

Do see what you can do old chaps.

With all due apologies and a happy new year

Jim <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hay didn't you read this...hehe

This is a quote from the forum sign up Agrement <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

4. Negativism is a real turn off. Battlefront.com believes in the freedom of speech in a big way, but that does not

mean we have to provide a service so someone can irresponsibly attack us or our games. However, this does NOT

mean we don't want to be criticized. Far from it! If you have an opinion that is not complementary to us, we

encourage you to post so that we can hopefully address the problem, or at least challenge its assertions. What we

don't want are unsupported rants. Here are two examples of expressing an opinion:

THE WRONG WAY - "YOUR GAMES SUCK, YOU SUCK, EVERYTHING BUT ME SUCKS! YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND

YOUR FATHER SMELLS OF ELDERBERRIES!!!!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-02-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-02-2001).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No guy this part

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

don't want are unsupported rants. Here are two examples of expressing an opinion:

THE WRONG WAY - "YOUR GAMES SUCK, YOU SUCK, EVERYTHING BUT ME SUCKS! YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND

YOUR FATHER SMELLS OF ELDERBERRIES!!!!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>