Unexplainable loss of moral?

Can your global moral diminish from 100% without suffering any casualities, captured, units going off the map, or vehicles knocked out/abandoned?

I was playing a scenario with the AI (20 turns). I was taking my time to position forces for a quick and decisive attack. I hadn't been spotted, or spotted the enemy, or heard any fire. Yet, as each turn went by, my global moral was dropping a few percent per turn.

What would account for that?

Thanks.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: markshot ]

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: markshot ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patgod:

1/2 of the squad gets the mg42, the other half gets the sheep. you would think both sides would be happy, but the larger half(with the mg42) of the squad really misses the sheep.<hr></blockquote>

Oh, that explains it. No, wait! It's the sheep that deserted!

Nathanael

I don't know if CM models this, but as time progress' I think Moral does lower if you aren't dong anything, to represent troops getting agitated about knowing hat the enemy is like just over that hill but they are sitting here.

That would be common on the battlefield.

Also as time progress and your pinned in one place Moral does lower since the troops start to feel this attack is futile. Happened to my when I played the All or Nothing Scenario. My brits were pinned down by a bloody pak gun, and i had to wait for an arty barrage to clear it. My troops waiting on the hill started to get edgy as you would be expect.

Hope this helps.