CM2 Suggestion: random tiles

i wonder if more than one tile could be used for the same ground. so if two rubble tiles were next to each other, one could be a shell crater lookin' one, and the other could be a pile of debris lookin' one.

this looks better than having numerous identical rubble tiles in a mucked up area.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

I'd love to hear from Steve (Get outta the MG thread while you still can!) and Kwazydog on where BTS stands on this and having multiple skins for the same vehicle (A topic I will now proceed to bump, be right back).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bump that Jumbo out from behind that house just a bit, 'shreck can't see him.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

I like it. I think we need a bit of variation in certaint constantly repeating tiles.

On the other hand, It could possibly look somewhat confusing when you have the same tile looking several different ways all around the map.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no need to go insane, two or three will do more than enough to remove the rubble tile monotony blues

I wonder if this could be extended to other things besides rubble? Its rather boring to see a city filled with buildings looking exactly alike. Just some minor differences would do (or simply leave a bunch of slots open for modders to do their work).

Ugh...more trees? I'd love to see a forest of bereza trees (the slender white tree with black spots).