COMBAT MISSIONS: MODS! - Fallschirmjager!

A terrific new MOD from Andrew Fox!

FALLSCHIRMJAGER!

fj.jpg

Also, as a reminder -- Marcus Bloess aka - "Mike8g" released an exceptional Sdfzk7 Gun Tractor mod that was posted on the site earlier today (err...well yesterday...err...wot day is it!?)

SDKFZ7 GUN TRACTOR!

sdkfz7.jpg

Enjoy!

Sir,

Lol. I was just looking at the post with the FG picks, adn thinking, "Man I hope Manx post that one fast it is dam cool."

Then I hit the back and refreshed, and what a you know!

I'm Dling NOW (cuase it SOOOO cool). :eek:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Franko:

Buy the way, wasn't that splinter pattern common with regular army troos, too? If so, I think I'm gonna use it for them, too!

Frank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just put up a mod for splinter pattern smocks for army troops, as well as tan water pattern. Both were indeed used by Army troops, though I wouldn't call it "common". Zeltbahns were all splinter (in two shades, light and dark) and were the most common form of camo clothing in the German Army.

I believe the camo smocks were in light splinter, or the later tan water patterns.

My mods will be announced at CMHQ when SuperTed does the next update.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

The Fallschirmjäger sets have FJ-specific hardware: bandoliers and cloth gas mask bags. I can make a Heer version with the gas mask can and K98 pouches on the belt, if you want.

smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You bet I would..I've been waiting for a splinter-heer mod. Dorosh's stuff sounds promising too. COOL!

F