Hi,

I've been away for a while, but I've played CM since its release and had been watching it for some time before that.

Introductions aside, I know that there can be some quite harsh replies to people asking questions that a quick search will answer. I have tried a search, but cannot find much info on the progress of CM2. Is this a taboo question?

I know it' going to be on the Ostfront this time, but has anything else been mentioned?

Here's to hoping I'm furnished with information beyond my wildest dreams...

Rgds

------------------

PTG

[This message has been edited by Paul T. Gardner (edited 03-08-2001).]

BTS is working on it; it is scheduled for a Fall 2001 release, but it won't be released until it's done; there will be some changes to the game engine to allow for larger buildings; I believe the scale of the maps is going to be changed for larger, open battlefields. That is all I know.

Well having been away for a while, I hope you are aware of the "Final" v1.12 patch?

But anyway, as far as CM2 goes, it sounds like they've been working on it for sometime now. Well at least compiling research and all. But now they are building models and texturing. I understand Kwazydog had several rough 3D models built a while back.

Speaking of which, BTS hired Kwazydog and Madmatt into their ranks late last fall.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Guest Michael emrys

Originally posted by chasd:

Woohoo! Its 'fall' right now in Australia! Wheres my CM2 ?

Nice try, Digger, but they are only counting the seasons in the designers' hemisphere.

See, what you need is to increase your population and gross domestic product. As to the former, you could invite me to come down and breed with several hundred of your more beautiful women. I feel confident that after a generation or so your GDP would rise as well as my superior offspring begin to assume leadership positions in your society. Call it a win-win situation if you like. Send me an e-mail and we can discuss my fee.

wink.gif

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael emrys (edited 03-10-2001).]

Originally Posted by Michael emrys:

Nice try, Digger, but they are only counting the seasons in the designers' hemisphere.

See, what you need is to increase your population and gross domestic product. As to the former, you could invite me to come down and breed with several hundred of your more beautiful women. I feel confident that after a generation or so your GDP would rise as well as my superior offspring begin to assume leadership positions in your society. Call it a win-win situation if you like. Send me an e-mail and we can discuss my fee

Uh...eh...yeesh!

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

See, what you need is to increase your population and gross domestic product. As to the former, you could invite me to come down and breed with several hundred of your more beautiful women. I feel confident that after a generation or so your GDP would rise as well as my superior offspring begin to assume leadership positions in your society. Call it a win-win situation if you like. Send me an e-mail and we can discuss my fee.

wink.gif

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael emrys (edited 03-10-2001).]

That was...insane...