Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Texture Problem

bldg.jpg I had this on another building, and noticed that it's BMP was twice as big as normal, so I scaled it down by 50% and this stopped, but this texture is at the normal size, so I don't know what to do.

------------------

If the words "f**k" and "frontal" were removed from the vocabulary, the Canadian Army would be left both speechless, and unable to attack...

-Michael Dorosh

shadow@jagdtiger.de

Canada For CM

I AM CANADIAN!

Incorrect texture placing is a VRAM issue. What type of video card do you have?

Also, judging from the screenshot, what grass are you running? If it is hi-res (512x512) then that's eating up your VRAM, for every hi-res grass tile is taking something like 720K of VRAM. Shrink the grass files to 256x256 and they'll become 193K. A BIG difference! Doing this will probably solve most of your problems.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 03-02-2001).]

ATI RAGE 128. Last time I installed them they were just fine. I suppose this is my punishment for replacing them in the first place.

------------------

If the words "f**k" and "frontal" were removed from the vocabulary, the Canadian Army would be left both speechless, and unable to attack...

-Michael Dorosh

shadow@jagdtiger.de

Canada For CM

I AM CANADIAN!

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

ATI RAGE 128. Last time I installed them they were just fine. I suppose this is my punishment for replacing them in the first place.

How much memory does that card have? 16MB?

Also read about the grass above.