God, I thought I was a jerk, LOL!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spook:

But hardly epic. You want an epic forum flame duel? Check out thread arguments betweeen "HanSolo" and "Royal Marine" over at the History Channel UK forums.

Try the following link for one of their typical "discussions." (Subject in this case: the Euro RRF)

http://212.78.70.178/bb/Forum1/HTML/000425.html<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the link Spook, I never thought anyone could make the ERRF funny. I bet those two clowns could even make the Common Agricultural Policy a bundle of laughs.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

I humbly propose a Eurowarrior award for the most ah...worthy poster every month on this forum.

This could be the award:

Eurowarrior.jpg

What say ye?

Gyrene

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Gyrene ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTF! Great idea...of course we'll have to exclude good ol' Maximus to give others a chance at winning ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

What if..............??

Han Solo and Royal Marine were one and the same person??? :confused

Fix or somefink!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's a good one, Abbott! Considering the BITTER debates on the EU, the Euro, and other UK-connected political matters that those two have had, then if they confessed and admitted to being one and the same poster, that person would have to explain as to why generate so much bandwidth vitriol.

It's a possibility, but not bloody likely.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I have hereby dedicated this thread over on the Cossacks Forum for the Award Gyrene has created.

I doubt that that thread will get locked as that Forum is very rarily moderated from what I gather.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha! That's hillarious. I sense a flame war brewing over that thread...you can already feel the heat. :D