Separate topic about mol

2.JPG

I suggest to add a mol-projector troops in CM2! Russians used it against tanks and dots. Specially in Leningrad and Tula. Mol-projector throws a glass ampoules full of napalm-like liquid. Good for burn infantry. WERY cheap.

f018.jpg

When out of ammo, it can throw Molotovs, but Molotov has a bad range and accuracy.

ampulomet.jpg

Weight: 26Kg (Wheeled: 41Kg)

Range: 400m

In the whole war was released 1200 mol-projectors!

The squad consist of 2 soldiers, loader and shooter smile.gif

------------------

--------

Sorry for BAD eNGliSh smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Red Comrade (edited 04-04-2001).]

Yeah, it will be a wery interesting thing for a game! And by the way, your forum is buggy, i cant see 2 pics in my massage. But they r exist! Here theyr, an ampoule and a digged up mol-prj: http://www.peaceofnut.narod.ru/f018.jpg

http://www.peaceofnut.narod.ru/ampulomet.jpg

Strange, when im clicking on a link im getting a site with this link again, and when im clicking it again i can see a pic confused.gif

------------------

--------

Originally posted by Red Comrade:

... I suggest to add a mol-projector troops in CM2! Russians used it against tanks and dots. Specially in Leningrad and Tula. Mol-projector throws a glass ampoules full of napalm-like liquid. Good for burn infantry. WERY cheap.

But also said by you on another project :

In the whole war was released 1200 mol-projectors!

1200 from 41 to 45 is a small number, there were even more mine-dogs in the war, and as we know mine-dogs wont make into CM2 wink.gif

Although it was nice to know about this "things".

Originally posted by Lorak:

I see your Pictures fine Comrade.

Very interesting. I don't think I've really seen any information on these.

Where they used as anti-tank weapons? Or just anti-infantry?

Lorak

Basicly it is anti-tank weapon, but u can use it against infantry, and its a very great weapon against bunkers!We all know that flmethrower is a good weapon against bunkers, but FT has a 45 m range, Mol-proj. has a 400m range!

Mol-projector using 2 types of ammo, they r ampoules, and bulletless patron which throws the ampoule.

------------------

--------

[This message has been edited by Red Comrade (edited 04-05-2001).]