Bet Steve & company are happy

Well I can see Steve & the guys all smiling now that this big to do about CMMO is going on. Now they can go about their work knowing that we are all busy downloading mods and trying to understand and get everything going with this fantastic gift that Gordon & all the guys working with him are giving us. It's better then Christmas! or as good. So, yeah their grinning. This should get CM2 off our minds for awhile I bet. It at least sure helps. Gordon & guys again thanks a 100 times! I'm happy! :D:D:D:D

Yeah it's confusing at times but it sure is fun. I'm thinking about wiping everything off and starting all over again. I bet I've downloaded dozens and dozens and more dozens in the past year and thinking it's about time I got it under control. Besides it'll be fun all over again. I now realize thanks to a couple of kind gentleman on this board that they all take up space. Course I'll keep the ones I know I'd just turn around and reload. And have you looked at the new mods? They are just - well they're just fantasic looking. Sometimes I just want to watch them drive around and look at them. Seems silly I know but damn these guys are putting out some just excellent mods. Oh, have you seen the American crews from various vehicles? They look like they have a bright pink shirt on under their jackets. It's funny as all get out. Take a look. I'd not ever noticed them before tonight so maybe it's something I did or whatever. There's just a little showing but you can see it for miles. Funny.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Well I can see Steve & the guys all smiling now that this big to do about CMMO is going on. Now they can go about their work knowing that we are all busy downloading mods and trying to understand and get everything going with this fantastic gift that Gordon & all the guys working with him are giving us. It's better then Christmas! or as good. So, yeah their grinning. This should get CM2 off our minds for awhile I bet. It at least sure helps. Gordon & guys again thanks a 100 times! I'm happy! :D:D:D:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget to thank the girls. After all, Maximus was involved in this too. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YECoyote:

Go to Combat Mission. there are new mods there. I gotta say, that is THE most impressive mod I've seen. I'm talking about the Sexton, of course. Love the tank tracks too. The MMG carrier isn't bad either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Sexton has been out a while. This is just Gordon's rendition of the Camo versions.

Here's the original.

However, that version is not set up for CMMOS. However all you have to do is to add _uk to the UK version, _ca for the Canadian version, _po for the Polish version, and _sa for the South African version. Then install those files into the Bmp folder.

The new Sexton is Gordon's Camo version. It already has its CMMOS extensions on it, which are _uk_camo.

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]

When I said thanks to Gordon & guys, Maximus was one of the - guys. I'm well aware of his contributions to CMMOS. ;) He also is doing more then his share of babysitting us, me mostly and I really really appreciate it. Even if he thinks he's Mr. Perfect. Just kidding Maximus I picked it up from another post and thought I'd kid you about it. You don't seem bad to me. Very helpful in fact. ;) Thanks.