Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CM2 ... let us make maps, pick units.

I have been searching through the questions/answers/FAQs .... and have not found this one. Maybe it is there, but I thought I would ask anyway....

Most of us like to make maps. Our custom maps are usually more interesting than the random maps generated in a QB (though the map generator is the best I have ever seen - in any game). But what I would like, as well of lots of other fans I have talked to, is the ability to use our maps in a QB.

That is, use our map as a simple drop down selection (Random vs. User map). I don't see how this would be too hard to program, since apparently right now map info is stored seperately from unit info. But maybe I am wrong.

Could this feature be included in CM2? Also, it would be nice to be able to select any unit experience at any point, rather than be "limited" to either Con/Green, Reg/Vet, or Crack/Elite. Historically you would have green units mixed with vets.

Just two small interface/tweaks to the QB that I think would add a lot of value and features to the game.

ElGuapo