Welcome to the forum.....your mum did the right thing. You see, once you get it you:

1) won't be seen again and your demands will be less. No need for other games and she'll get some peace and quiet.

2) You will spend all your time on line or playing (either at the forum, tcp/ip or processing pbem's) and can't run with the wrong sort of crowd there by putting her mind at rest that you might get into trouble

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Glad to have another new member on the forum. Be sure to check out the FAQ, http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/017168.html Many of the questions you will have are answered there.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!

my mum ordered mine yesterday, i made her a website, and she asked if there was anything that i wanted in return...before she finished the sentence i was like "COMBAT MISSION!!!! OH JOY!!!!!"

and yeah, i love the demo, but i need more.

im gonna be running home from school all next week to see whats in the mail smile.gif.

Originally posted by Wolfcub:

my mum just ordered me cm and boy oh boy i cant wait i cant stop playing the demo,its nice to see a wargame have lots of british vehcles too[me being british]as im really into wargames sorry im getting too excited

I'll say welcome too; I have some British uniform mods on my site that may very well be of no interest to you whatsoever, but here is the link anyway. On the off chance that you are a British uniform grognard, I am still researching the sleeve insignia of several infantry battalions, so if you can help, please feel free.

------------------

CANUCK: Clothing, Equipping and Employing the Canadian Soldier in Combat Mission