Captured T-34's

in CMBB will the germans be able ot use T-34's? they captured many of these tanks, mostly T-34/76's and had no problem using them against their enemy in the east.

SS Hauptscharfuehrer Emil Seibold from 3rd SS Panzer Battalion scored some 69 kills during his career including those on his Panzerkampfwagen T-34 747® in July and August of 1943, during the Battle of Kursk Salient.

Waffen-SS units also did not hesitate to use captured T-34/76 tanks and 2nd SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" and 3rd SS Panzer Division "Totenkopf" pressed significant number into service. T-34/76 tanks used by "Das Reich" are of particular interest. When in March of 1943, SS Panzer Corps recaptured Kharkov, some 50 various models of T-34/76 tank were captured. All of those were being repaired in a local tractor (tank) factory that was overrun and designated as SS Panzerwerk (SS Tank Workshop). Shortly after they were repaired along with being modified to German standards, repainted and marked with German markings. Modifications included installation of commander's cupola (from damaged Panzerkampfwagen III and IV tanks), Schuerzen (armor skirts) and other equipment such as Notek light, storage boxes, tools, radio equipment and antenna. 25 of them entered service with newly created 3rd SS Panzer Battalion of 2nd SS Panzer Regiment of 2nd SS Panzer Division "Das Reich".

any thoughts?

There will be no captured use during a battle when the AFV is captured (I believe this applies to operations too).

Captured vehicles such as the T-34 will be available for purchase in QB's (I believe) and for scenario design purposes. However only the more commonly used captured vehicles/weapons will be available for captured use - so you won't have every possible Soviet or German AFV available for captured use (to my knowledge).