Suprise attack at Paislinis, needs testing.

Hi,

I just made my fist OP for CMBB. It's based on the Attack by the 6th Pz Division on Paislinis and later Rossienie.

I got lot of information from the book, Panzers on the Eastern Front, by Erhard Raus.

I made this into a 5 battle OP (assault). It's meant to be played from the German side vs the AI. No bonus for the AI and stick to scenario defualt setup.

If anyone wants to playtest it, e-mail me and I'll send you the OP. Write me an AAR, short or long on what you think, and what needs to be changed or improved.

Thank you.

[ March 04, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Rommel22 ]

It's medium. Each side doesn't go above a battalion size, staying battalion or smaller. The later scenarios might go a little bigger than battalion, but not much.

The map is medium size. It's long, meaning you got a long way to advance, but not too wide, but wide enough for flanking.

Basicly, it's medium size map and OP.

Well when I started making this OP I didn't know there was a scenario already made after this battle.

This is an Operation, the other being a scenario. Plus, after I finnished it, and went trough the scenario depot I discovered that a scenario was aleady made. So I downloaded it and checked it out. I have to say the maps are different and all.

But based on the same attack, I'd say my map maybe a bit more proportional.

Still want to give it a try?