Renewing CM interest

No kidding about the kids.

You need a license to do just about anything in this world, but any moron can have kids.

When they're little they take all your time.

When they get to be teenagers they take all your money.

When they get older they take all your hopes.

Wait till they start talkin and understand what your doing on the puter, they tell ma and then look out.

I'm not taking any more chances, got me a vasectomy, low miles if any of the females would like to have a test drive.

I affectionately call mine, "the little heathens", mom really likes that. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terence:

I had this crazy notion that if I had to get up for 4 ayem feedings or something that I could play a few turns of CM and feed the kid a bottle at the same time. Is that crazy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on how much you value sleep. In law school, I could get up, change the diaper, feed the baby and go back to bed all in about ten minutes and without ever really waking up.

Problem with getting up and playing the game is that you will NEVER get back to sleep (unless you don't ahve to get up before ten in the morning, in which case you are a roight bastiche and deserve whatever you get).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by karch:

I have a 7 month old and my CM playing has gone from juggling about 4-8 PBMs and the odd IP game, to ....

Zero games. I'm trying to finish a few games that got dropped right after he was born, but those little munchkins take so much time. I can't believe it.

Scott<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Help Help....

This sounds like the CMBO "OH my God there goes my life I have a Baby coming" thread..

Well gues What?

OH no What did I do?

we have one on the way and its ETA is Sept 15

What???!

no more CMBO addiction/fix after junior arrives?

I'm goind into withdrawl just thinking about it.

How did/do you guys manage to cope with the withdrawl symptoms?

-tom w

Frenchy,

My wife and I just gave our middle son his own computer as his HS grad gift. That's why I get a 1/2 hour here and there. If he didn't have his (with his own internet connection) I wouldn't get any.

Eric