New water and ford mod

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Ford looks good now. However the water color itself is a bit too dark, IMO. Can you lighten it up a bit or maybe add some light blue highlights (ie. white caps). But make sure that the tiles will fit together correctly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It definately looks brighter in the game. Screenshots always seem to look darker.

chasd:

Here is a link to a picture of the Seine river in France. It looks pretty blue to me.

http://www.freefoto.com/pictures/france/parseine/index.asp?i=56

Tanks a Lot,

That is the best water mod that I have seen yet. I was just thinking this morning, I wished someone would make a new water mod, because I haven't been real happy with what has been out there until now. And then I get on the Forum this afternoon and find this thread. I'm like, "Alright, 'bout time!"

Is there any way that you could come up with a Marsh Mod based on this water? You know, kinda like "Kevin's Watery Marsh" where you overlay some plant growth on top of the water.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Tanks a Lot,

That is the best water mod that I have seen yet. I was just thinking this morning, I wished someone would make a new water mod, because I haven't been real happy with what has been out there until now. And then I get on the Forum this afternoon and find this thread. I'm like, "Alright, 'bout time!"

Is there any way that you could come up with a Marsh Mod based on this water? You know, kinda like "Kevin's Watery Marsh" where you overlay some plant growth on top of the water.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Maximus. I thought there was room for improvement on the water also. I will try to do a marsh mod next.